The mandatory registration program for New Have Jr./Sr. High School Athletics is called FINAL FORMS. Here is a link to the Athletic webpage: https://eastallen-in.finalforms.com/ “Athlete Registration” the webpage provides a link to the registration program on FINAL FORMS. Parents may access the website by going to newhavenathletics.com, and selecting the “more” tab. At the far left, click Athlete Registration – Final Forms.
New Haven Jr./Sr. High School Athletes:
You will need to create a password for the registration process that you can remember for future years of registration. You will also need to know your son/daughter’s school e-mail to provide where it is requested. Once you have completed all of the registration process and digital signatures, the system will send an e-mail to your son/daughter’s e-mail address. Once they open the e-mail and select the link to Final Forms, they will then need to create a login password, and review and digitally sign the forms.
Please note (for returning and new athletes):
- Athletic Registration for 2020-2021 is currently open! If your student plans to participate in athletics during the next school year, you can complete the process BEFORE you get their physical. By doing this, the answers you provide for the medical documents will automatically feed to the Sports Physical, so you can print and take it along to the doctor. This will alleviate you needing to answer the same questions twice!
- At the time of registration, parents must select the sport(s) the student intends to play or registration will remain incomplete. Only after selecting a sport(s) are certain questions and forms made available.
- DEADLINE July 20, 2020: Although the IHSAA is allowing physicals filed with schools from the 2019 – 20 school year to be used for the 2020-21 school year, New Haven Jr./Sr. High School is requiring all parents of student-athletes to sign a waiver form that is found within the Final Forms (Temporary Waiver of Physical Exam For Participation in Sports) on-line athletic registration. All parents and student-athletes must be signed into Final Forms. Please print off the waiver form, sign, and return to the athletic office.
- During the registration process, one of the forms in the list will be “Parkview Sports Medicine Forms.” You will need to click on the document to open AND PRINT. Both parent and student will need to complete and sign the hardcopy that you print. (Parkview does not recognize our digital signature process.) Once the form is completed and signed, please have your student turn it into the Athletic Dept.
- During the registration process, one of the forms in the list will be “IHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians)” You will need to click on the document to open AND PRINT. Both parent and student will need to complete and sign the hardcopy that you print. (Parkview does not recognize our digital signature process.) Once the form is completed and signed, please have your student turn it into the Athletic Dept.
- Athlete registration must be complete prior to student athletes beginning July 6th. Forms must be printed and turned in on first day of participation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Department @ 260-446-0223